Tanzanian Embassy in Cairo, Tanzanian Ministry of Health in Tanzania and Zanzibar have Invited
Dr. Saber Wahib to Complete his Achievements Last Year. The Fourth Convoy of the Neil Hope Foundation was Launched and Achieved a Series of Spectacular Successes.
- The convoy’s objectives were accomplished by signing the medical examination of 100 children.
- Perform more than 35 surgeries for children with congenital defects and abnormalities in the colon, bladder and anus and change the urethra path.
- Follow-up of cases in which previous medical convoys were performed.
- Provide consumables for operations of surgical sutures machines.
- Delivery of antibiotics and analgesics on patients of children.
- The annual convoy was welcomed with the Presidency of the State (Vice President).
- Meetings with the hospital administration and follow up the remarkable progress in the specialty of pediatric surgery among doctors, nurses and hospital infrastructure, Also the agreement on a plan for future development to raise the efficiency of Tanzanian doctors in pediatric surgery.