Prof. Waheeb medical convoy 3
Believing that every child has the right to receive the best medical service ever with minimal pain and maximal quality.
- Operating as much surgical cases as possible (more than 50 cases)
- Checking what is still missing for the surgical ICU infrastructure.
- Exchanging knowledge with pharmacists as well as pediatricians concerning pharmaceutical and nutritional care plan for the patient
- Discussing the drug shortage problem
- Meeting official figures to discuss the availability of constructing a children’s hospital in Zanzibar.
- Professor Doctor / Saber Waheeb_ Head of Alexandria Pediatric Surgery Department, Alexandria University, Egypt.
- Doctor / Tamer Ghoneim lecturer of Aneasthesia
- Mohamed Abdelmalak, pediatric surgeon
- Hazem Ahmed, pediatric surgeon
- Ragia Mohamed, Clinical Pharmacist_Nutrition Support
- Sherouk Ayoub, architect
- Amr Esmael, civil engineer